Sunday, August 24, 2008

Introduction

Hi!
My name is Sarah. I'm a junior at Clemson majoring in Psychology and minoring in Philosophy. I was born and raised in Virginia. I have loved running my whole life. I ran cross country in high school and continue to run for fun here at Clemson. In the past I've also cheered, played lacrosse, and danced. I love being active and spending time with my family and friends. Relaxation and downtime are good too, though. After college, I would really like to go to graduate school in order to eventually earn a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. I enjoy interacting with new people as well as spending time with old friends. I have never had a blog before so this is a completely new experience for me. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone else in the class and finding out who my teammates will be for our group project.

No comments: